Saturday, January 14, 2017

Weekly Wrap Up 1/14/2017

Hey everyone!

What a wonderful week!  It was insanely cold here in Northern Minnesota but we seem to have gotten through it alive.  It was unfortunate that our after school activities were continuously cancelled due to the cold weather, but it is best to keep our kids warm and safe.

Rascal, my lab mix, had a rough time with this cold!  His poor feet were definitely bothering him.  But, I don't think he complained too much about me wrapping him up in a big blanket until his feet were warm again.  He is definitely a mama's boy.  Cathryn, my cat, seemed to deal with the cold much better than he did.  Granted, she has absolutely no reason to ever go outside.  She has loved picking on her "brother" as he attempts to warm up, however.

As far as things on the blog go, this week was pretty quiet. Because of the intense cold and the busy schedule that I held this week, I really did not have a lot of time to read or to write a review.  I hope that the blitzes were helpful as they were at least able to introduce you to some wonderful new pieces!

What have you been up to this week?  Was it cold for you too?  Let me know in the comments!


Tuesday: RoseBlood Blitz
Thursday: Blue Tide Blitz
Friday: Age of Order Trailer Reveal

No comments:

Post a Comment